Have you thought about the Kickstart Scheme?
The Kickstart Scheme is helping young people at risk of long-term unemployment get into the job market by providing government funding for employers to create six-month job placements. Employers of all sizes can apply for funding which covers:
• 100% of the National Minimum Wage (or National Living Wage depending on the age of the participant) for 25 hours per week for a total of 6 months
• Associated employer National Insurance contributions
• Employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions
Employers can spread the start date of the job placements up until the end of December 2021.
Interested? Find out how we can help you access the programme…
How can Zenith People help you take part in Kickstart?
Zenith People can work on your behalf to recruit a fully funded ‘Kickstarter’ employee on a 6-month placement. The Kickstart Scheme is part of the government’s strategy for a stronger, fairer economy and is aimed at young people between the ages of 16 and 24 who are ready for paid work experience. As an established recruitment and training provider Zenith People has extensive experience in placing young people in job roles and working with unemployed individuals to develop their employability through personal development and vocational training.
By taking part in the Kickstart Scheme, you will be supporting your local community and helping a young person gain the experience they need to kickstart their career and you as an employer can bring onboard new talent at no cost. With Zenith People this process could not be easier.
• We will advertise your Kickstart job role and screen applicants before delivering a list of suitable candidates.
• We will provide coaching, ongoing pastoral support, personal development, vocational training, maths, English and ICT support throughout your ‘Kickstarter’s’ employment and prepare them for moving on after the 6-month placement.
Hassle free and cost free the Kickstart Scheme can benefit both employers and young people. If you would like to know more or express interest in the scheme, contact Keith Oliver on 0191 4274797.